V4CR Aftercare and Recovery Fund
Survivors of DMST need a wide array of services that recognize the unique trauma they have experienced. In order to rebuild their lives, survivors may be in immediate need of housing, counseling, medical care, legal advocacy, job training, education, substance abuse and addiction recovery services.
In many cases when survivors are located there exists an immediate need for extraction coordination, transportation and security as well as food and clothing assistance. Veterans For Child Rescue maintains a network of partnerships and volunteers around the country that are available to assist at a moments notice to support the location and recovery of children being trafficked. Often a child in danger that has escaped a predator will not have funds enough for a bus ticket or public transportation to get home. That’s where where V4CR assists with the deployment of agile resources when minutes matter most.
Support this critical mission with a one time or monthly donation and help us locate, extract and support the recovery of children in danger.
Services provided through the V4CR Aftercare and Recovery fund are individually tailored for each victims needs and may include:
- Transportation to safety, fares and identification coordination with guardians
- Immediate physical security and law enforcement liaison coordination
- Emergency safe housing, food and protection
- Health assessment and diagnosis assistance
- Medical treatment and expense assistance
- Substance abuse treatment
- Trauma specific therapy for survivors and families
- Individualized treatment and recovery plan and daily support
- Assistance with victim services and legal representation
Ongoing psycho-educational support, emotional management, social skills development, stress management, communication skills and daily living skills:
- Weekly priorities and goals review through individual treatment plan
- Independent living and job skills training
- Substance abuse education
- Community based support and partnerships with the private sector to provide valuable workforce development skills to the survivors
We cannot thank you all enough for your generosity!
Our 501(c)(3) status has been finalized! As of October 2017, Vets 4 Child Rescue was approved as a federally recognized non-profit organization, eligible for federal tax exemptions. Donations are now tax deductible.