Is your department equipped and trained to identify and interdict child sexual predators in the newest social apps? We can help.
Child predators are just a click away. Send a message in your community by learning to run specialized investigations through mobile devices. Peer to peer mobile messaging apps use geolocation that lead predators directly to children.
Your department can be there waiting instead. Invite V4CR and help secure your community with the latest training and ongoing support that sends a clear message to predators.
What can you do to help?
Invite V4CR to your jurisdiction and help secure your community with the latest training and ongoing support that sends a clear message to predators.
How it Works
1. Prosecutor and Department Leadership invites V4CR to train and conduct a live operation.
2. Department receives SOPS from V4CR and support to prepare for the operation.
3. V4CR conducts pre-operation planning and training onsite with LEO staff and Prosecutor.
4. Joint operation and live training is conducted to identify and arrest online child sexual predators.
5. Evidence, data and footage is received by Prosecutor and LEO for reports. V4CR Investigator supports prosecution and trial.