Law Enforcement Contact Form
This form is to be utilized by Law enforcement agencies or a District Attorney wanting to contact Craig Sawyer about coordinating a sting operation or special pedophile interdiction training.
Veterans for Child Rescue conducts sting operations, nationwide, in cooperation with Law Enforcement departments, Federal Law Enforcement agencies and Prosecutors. Our decoys build scenarios, used as live training exercises for departments, that mimic real life scenarios in which real children find themselves daily.
LEO OFFICIAL REQUEST
WE CAN HELP
Is your department equipped and trained to identify and interdict child sexual predators in the newest social apps? We can help.
SEND A MESSAGE
Child predators are just a click away. Send a message in your community by learning to run specialized investigations through mobile devices.
YOU CAN HELP
Peer to peer mobile messaging apps use geolocation that lead predators directly to children. Your department can be there waiting instead.
HOW IT WORKS
The secret to our success is the very first step in our process. Your department invites us to conduct the sting in your jurisdiction. Before moving into the planning and logistics phases, we MUST have the cooperation of a Prosecutor or District Attorney to take these cases through the legal system. Once we have agreements with the law enforcement agency and with the Prosecutor, we begin selecting a sting house location. V4CR will provide the “in house” decoys and conduct the entire investigation.
1. Prosecutor and Department Leadership invites V4CR to train and conduct a live operation.
2. Department receives SOPS from V4CR and support to prepare for the operation.
3. V4CR conducts pre-operation planning and training onsite with LEO staff and Prosecutor.
4. Joint operation and live training is conducted to identify and arrest online child sexual predators.
5. Evidence, data and footage is received by Prosecutor and LEO for reports. V4CR Investigator supports prosecution and trial.