Educate Empower Expose
Veterans For Child Rescue – stand against child sex trafficking – stand with us
Veterans For Child Rescue was founded specifically to help bring an end to child trafficking. Our primary methods are to widely expose the threat through multiple platforms and to directly combat the problem by running joint sting operations with law enforcement and allied NGOs.
WHAT IS CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING?
When a child (under 18 years of age) is recruited, harbored, transported, provided, obtained, patronized, or solicited for the purpose of a commercial sex act, proving force, fraud, or coercion is not necessary for the offense to be prosecuted as human trafficking. There are no exceptions to this rule: no cultural or socioeconomic rationalizations alter the fact that children who are exploited in prostitution are trafficking victims. The use of children in the commercial sex industry is prohibited under U.S. law and by statute in most countries around the world. Sex trafficking has devastating consequences for children, including long-lasting physical and psychological trauma, disease (including HIV/AIDS), drug addiction, unwanted pregnancy, malnutrition, social ostracism, and even death. So how do we make a difference?
V4CR was founded by Veteran Navy SEAL DEVGRU Sniper, Craig “Sawman” Sawyer, in April of 2017. Sawman is now dedicating his life to raising awareness about the epidemic of child sex trafficking, rescuing victims, and putting predators behind bars.
The mission of V4CR is three fold:
• Nationwide alert: Provide nationwide attention to the prevalence of child sex trafficking through traditional media and the creation of a film series exposing child predators.
• Arrest pedophiles: An investigative team uses their military and law enforcement experience to run operations in conjunction with local police and district attorneys to arrest pedophiles and see the case through to conviction.
• Protect our children: The V4CR Nationwide Volunteer program provides educational outreach programs to arm citizens with the necessary tools to protect their children and maintain safe communities.
Our strategy involves:
• Exposing the darkness of a $150 billion dollar per year criminal enterprise of Human Trafficking
• Educating the public
• Raising awareness through media, promotional events and participation in social gatherings
• Coordinating/Conducting sting operations between our investigative team and law enforcement